We provide grief support for those grieving over the death of their partner. Talk or Listen, in a non-threatening environment, to others who have been through the trauma of losing their loved one through death. A simple way to remove fear is to seek support and understanding. Permission to grieve assists in the healing process.
AIMS OF SOLACE:
- To normalise the grieving for the Bereaved.
- To assist Bereaved people to cope with the death of their partner.
- To assist Bereaved people with an understanding of the Process of Grief.
- To provide a “Safe Environment” with understanding people who have already learned to live with their Grief
- To help other Bereaved people begin life again.
About our Logo:
- As the troubled waters recede (Dark Lines)
- A new life dawns
- Sunlight breaks through the clouds
- And the dove of peace brings new hope.
Solace is a not for profit volunteer organization offering Grief Support for those grieving over the death of their partner.
Are you feeling lost and alone, as if half of you is missing ?
Are you wondering if life is worth living?
If so, Solace can help by offering support, ongoing love, acceptance, care and encouragement.
FOUNDER : Jean Almond O.A.M..