- The meetings of Solace are designed to offer support and encouragement to those who grieve over the death of their Partner.
- Solace is a Grief Support Group, where regular meetings are focussed on the aspects of loss and grief.
- Confidentiality and privacy are assured. The freedom to be involved or not, is an integral part of the meetings.
- Trained Support workers, all of whom have experienced the death of their partners, are available at the meetings to assist the bereaved.
- Telephone grief support is provided by trained support workers.
- Some social activities are organised in some states. For local and interstate information please see the list in the page for your state.