Management and Training
- Local, State and National Management Committees consist of Solace members who are elected to office at the Annual General Meetings.
- The on-going Business and Administration of SOLACE is conducted by these Committees, separately to the Support Meetings.
- Each Local branch is represented by two delegates to the State Committee.
- Each State Committee appoints three representatives to the National Committee.
- Solace has access to a Professional Advisory Council
- Trained Support workers are drawn from within each state orgainisation.